Click to Call
Brown & Brown Insurance

350 Three Meadows Dr
Perrysburg, OH 43551

Get Directions

Motor Home Insurance

Motor homes fall under recreational vehicles which include campers and bus conversions. There is specific insurance to cover motor homes which are typically classified by class. Motor home insurance file under Class A, Class B, or Class C.

Class A Insurance. This grade of insurance will cover luxury vehicles and converted buses.

Class B Insurance. This is for smaller recreational vehicles that can also include cargo van types.

Class C Insurance. Class C insurance categorizes car models that use a standard cargo van as part of the driving section of the motor home, with this type of classification covering fifth wheeled vehicles.

To discern what is your classification, contact Brown & Brown. A local agent will help compare several different insurance quotes and find the right coverage for you and your needs.

The main benefit of obtaining the right motor home insurance is that it will cover you in the case of loss. Most of these insurance plans will either replace your RV if totally lost or will pay you the purchased price so that you are made whole.

Insurance Requirements

If your state is fault accident state, this means that the person who is at fault of a car accident are financially responsible for vehicle damage, injuries, and losses due to the result of the car crash. Realistically, the insurance company will be the identity that steps in to cover the at-fault driver's negligence.

Additionally, there are penalties associated with a lack of insurance in the state of Ohio. For example, if you're caught operating your motor home without insurance, your license can be suspended for up to 90 days, with repeat offenders having their licenses confiscated for a full year.

Contact Brown & Brown Community Advisor Team

There are a litany of laws mandate that drivers of motor homes need to adhere to operate their vehicle legally. Contact Brown & Brown Community Advisor Team toll free at (855) 581-1076 to learn more.

Request a Quote

Servicing States